Combining our expertise with that of our partners allows us to develop cutting-edge products, target specific patient segments, and deliver unique connected health solutions across the globe.
A partnership with a leading global pharmaceutical company that led to notable industry firsts.
In 2010, we became Sanofi’s global blood glucose monitoring partner, delivering innovative devices for a global healthcare leader. We developed the first meter to connect directly to the iPhone®, powered by AgaMatrix’s WaveSense™ technology. Together, we also co-developed the first self-monitoring device to provide estimated A1C values and the first meter with integrated basal insulin titration. Meters developed for Sanofi have been distributed in more than 15 countries.
Private-label blood glucose monitors for major retailers throughout the United States.
Perrigo is a leading global healthcare supplier and the world’s largest manufacturer of over-the-counter (OTC) pharmaceutical products for the store brand market. Through a strategic partnership that began in 2011, we developed private-label blood glucose monitors that are now available in over 15,000 retail pharmacies.
- Commercialized the CVS Health Advanced Glucose Meter in 2014 and the CVS Health Advanced Bluetooth Glucose Meter in 2018, available in over 9,800 pharmacies.
- Partnered with leading retailer, Kroger, to launch store brand meters across 35 states.
- Launched traditional and Bluetooth® meters for regional supercenter chain Meijer.
Delivering personalized insulin therapy optimization.
Glytec’s prescriber-directed, FDA-cleared Glucommander Outpatient solution offers personalized insulin titration decision support for basal, basal/bolus and basal combinations. Through seamless integration between the AgaMatrix Diabetes Manager App and Glytec’s platform, healthcare professionals are able to optimize insulin therapy in an outpatient or virtual setting.
- Completed cloud-to-cloud integration in 2017 to deliver accurate glucose data from the Jazz Wireless 2 meter.
- Enhanced healthcare professional glucose monitoring and treatment adjustments through a secure wireless connection.
Facilitating preventative care and remote monitoring of diabetes.
LifeWallet is a healthcare technology company focused on connecting patients and healthcare professionals. A seamless Apple Health connection between the AgaMatrix Diabetes Manager app, LifeWallet’s apps for health risk assessment, and follow-up care have enabled patients who are high-risk or have type 2 diabetes to receive individualized plans for better managing their diet, exercise, and glucose monitoring.
- Minimal manual data collection by syncing glucose results from the Jazz Wireless 2 meter through Apple Health.
- Participants saw an A1C reduction of 3.3% (from 6.0 to 5.8), through the GE-backed Sugar Smart for Life Program in partnership with West Kendall Baptist Hospital.