+1 866 906 4197
AgaMatrix was founded in 2001 with a vision for shaping the diabetes market through continuous innovation. Our diverse, talented teams develop everything from enzymes and algorithms to glucose monitors and mobile apps–delivering products that improve the health and well-being of people living with diabetes.
• Maintain and develop firmware for internal and external products.
• Review and write firmware documents.
• Execute and write firmware tests
• Constructively collaborate with other engineering disciplines and other departments on system design and development.
• Participate in verification & validation testing of firmware and systems.
• Assist firmware engineers with their responsibilities.
• Must have knowledge about microcontroller-based firmware design and development. This includes development tools such as C/C++ compiler, Debugger/Emulator, etc.
• Must have experience in writing firmware under an embedded OS or real time scheduler.
• Must have experience in working with device drivers and associated hardware such as timer, DMA, A/D converter, comparator, UART, I2C.
• Must have basic background in computer science and basic electrical engineering.
• Must have experience with 8 or 16 bit microcontroller.
• Must be able to read circuit design/schematics.
• Requires an associate’s degree or equivalent schooling with 0-2 years experience in a related area. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
How We Take Care of Our Own
AgaMatrix offers competitive compensation packages including medical, dental, disability and life insurance as well as a company match to our 401k Plan.