AgaMatrix was founded in 2001 with a vision for shaping the diabetes market through continuous innovation. Our diverse, talented teams develop everything from enzymes and algorithms to glucose monitors and mobile apps–delivering products that improve the health and well-being of people living with diabetes.
LOCATION: Salem, NH
- Assists in the design, implementation, modification, testing, debugging and documentation of software
applications and environments according to specifications, SOPs, and adhering to quality system
- Participates in formal code reviews, peer review of code and tests and in the risk management process
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals
- A certain degree of creativity and latitude is required
- Authors software requirements and test protocols
- Participates with project management, tracking and reporting tasks
- Requires a bachelor’s degree or master’s degree in computer science
- 2-4 years Android development experience, medical device experience a plus
- Familiar with standard computer science and software engineering concepts, practices, and procedures
How We Take Care of Our Own:
AgaMatrix offers competitive compensation packages including medical, dental, disability and life insurance as well as a company match to our 401k Plan.
How to Apply: