The Premium Meter has extra
data management features to help users
understand their test results.
Based on Retail Prices:
|Premium Brand (AgaMatrix)||$15.00|
|Tests Per Day||3|
|Savings Over 1 Year||$109.50|
The Premium meter is distributed under different brand names and colors.
Direct Connect Cable
to download results
from your meter
to an iPhone® app.
- No Coding Required
- As fast as 1-2-3®*
- Large, backlit digits
- Non-slip rubber grips and feet
- 1,865 test memory
- 0.5 µL Small Sample Size
- Alternative Site Testing
- Test Strip Fill Confirmation
- Automatic marking of control solution
Data Management Features
- Pre/Post Mealtime Tagging: See how food affects your results
- Postitive Feedback: Displayed when results are within a specific target range
- Graphing and Averaging
- Standard Deviation: Helps track the variability of your glucose results
- Time-of-Day Averages
- 7 User-Settable Reminder Alarms
ACCURACY DATA (Jazz) 573 KB
You must use Adobe® Reader® to view and print Owner’s Guides in PDF format (Adobe Portable Document). Adobe® Reader® is free and available here to download.
‡Source: Based on national average private insurance co-pay amounts
*Average test time 6 seconds.
iPhone, iPod and iPod touch are trademarks of Apple Inc, registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.