+1 866 906 4197
LOCATION: Salem, NH
The Quality Control Tester is responsible for testing of blood glucose test strips following documented standard operating procedures and work instructions. The Medical Technologist will work with Human Blood, aqueous solutions and various chemicals to conduct experiments and routine production testing. Working from verbal instructions and marked up documentation will perform test and experiments on proto-type processes and products. The Medical Technologist will assist in the training of new and existing personnel.
• Perform various acceptance tests using Blood or glucose control solutions.
• Preparation and modification of blood samples to documented procedures.
• Perform experiments and product testing using various laboratory equipment and analyzers.
• Perform daily calibration and maintenance of lab equipment as required to assure a smooth and timely flow of strip testing.
• Perform experiments and proto-type testing to verbal and written instructions.
• Working under minimal supervision will schedule normal daily work flow and maintain updated work schedule.
• Maintain an up to date status of all testing and notify Supervisor of unusual conditions and test failures.
• Documenting of test results as required.
• Incorporating of Engineering Change Orders.
• Provide feedback and detailed information to Supervisor for updating of procedures, processes, tooling, defective materials, inadequate methods and processes.
• Follow Safety procedures and maintain a clean work environment.
• Meet department Quality Objectives.
• Meet department productivity standards.
• Compliance to the FDA’s cGMPs and company procedures.
• This position will also assist in any in-house packaging.
• Responsible for the AgaMatrix calibration maintenance program.
• Maintain QC Retains and data base.
• Certified Phlebotomist may be required to draw and collect blood samples
• Performs other duties as directed by the Quality Control Supervisor.
• HS Diploma or equivalent
• Hepatitis B immunization and experience handling human blood
• 1-3 years of “hands-on” experience as a chemistry, phlebotomy or hematology lab technician:
Ability to perform chemical experiments
Ability to handle ultra-low volume samples
Ability to maintain laboratory equipment
• Basic computer skills (Word, Excel).
• Familiarity in using standard lab equipment and custom automated test equipment.
• Familiarity with ISO13485 and QSR 21CFR, Part 820 standards and regulations.
• This position could require phlebotomy certification.
How We Take Care of Our Own
AgaMatrix offers competitive compensation packages including medical, dental, disability and life insurance as well as a company match to our 401k Plan.