+1 866 906 4197
Land a job that Matters
LOCATION: Salem, NH
• Assists in the design, implementation, modification, testing, debugging and documentation of software applications and environments according to specifications, SOPs, and adhering to quality system requirements.
• Participates in formal code reviews, peer review of code and tests and in the risk management process.
• Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
• A certain degree of creativity and latitude is required.
• Authors software requirements and test protocols.
• Participates with project management, tracking and reporting tasks.
• Requires a bachelor’s degree or master’s degree in computer science.
• 2-4 years iOS development experience, medical device experience a plus.
• Familiar with standard computer science and software engineering concepts, practices, and procedures.
How We Take Care of Our Own:
AgaMatrix offers competitive compensation packages including medical, dental, disability and life insurance as well as a company match to our 401k Plan.