+1 866 906 4197
AgaMatrix was founded in 2001 with a vision for shaping the diabetes market through continuous innovation. Our diverse, talented teams develop everything from enzymes and algorithms to glucose monitors and mobile apps–delivering products that improve the health and well-being of people living with diabetes.
LOCATION: Salem, NH
• Design, develop, maintain, and implement embedded software and algorithms for internal and external products.
• Contribute to write firmware related documents.
• Provides analysis, evaluation, and selection of new concepts and approaches for embedded software design of new or improved products and processes.
• Constructively collaborate with other engineering disciplines and other departments on system design and development.
• Participate in verification & validation testing of embedded software and systems.
• Participates in Risk Analysis meetings for new and current products
• Requires a bachelor’s degree (Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Electrical Engineering) and minimum 2 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
• Must have knowledge about microcontroller-based firmware design and development. This includes development tool such as C/C++ compiler, Debugger/Emulator, Embedded OS Etc.
• Must have experience in writing firmware under an embedded OS or real time scheduler.
• Must have experience in working with device driver and associated hardware such as timer, DMA, AD converter, Comparator, UART, I2C.
• Must have experience in writing embedded software that has hard real time requirements.
• Experience with 16 or 32 bits microcontroller
• Ability to read circuit design/schematics a plus.
• Knowledge of wireless communications (Bluetooth) a plus.
• Medical device company experience following FDA and ISO standards a plus
How We Take Care of Our Own:
AgaMatrix offers competitive compensation packages including medical, dental, disability and life insurance as well as a company match to our 401k Plan.