+1 866 906 4197
Land a Job that Matters.
LOCATION: Salem, NH
* Design, develop, implement, test, and maintain firmware for internal and external products.
* Contribute to the firmware architecture (including refining into detailed firmware design) and firmware related documents.
* Participate in design and code reviews as well as provide analysis, evaluation, and selection of concepts and approaches for firmware design of new or improved products and processes.
* Collaborate with other engineering disciplines and other departments on system design and development.
* Provide technical information for review with product engineering teams using established engineering practices, standards, and documentation methods (e.g. structured design process; customer design reviews). Writes supporting documentation for procedures and technical reports and assist in writing technical proposals for customers.
* Participate in verification & validation testing of firmware and systems.
* Participate in Risk Analysis meetings for new and current products.
* Share specialized knowledge with others, help mentor new employees and as needed, represent the Company on specific projects or engineering tasks.
•Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering
•5-7 years’ hands-on experience on Embedded Systems
•Strong software programming skills in C and/or C++
•Experience with ARM Cortex-M0, ARM Cortex-M3/M4; STM32 F0/L0, MSP430; Dialog DA 14680/14681.
•Experience with embedded OS or RTOS such as Micrium uC/OS-II or Free RTOS.
•Experience writing code from scratch using information from processor datasheets and programming guides.
•Programming at the register level.
•Experience with full engineering life cycle from requirements all the way through to test and how to systematically move through each step.
•Strong communication skills; much of what we do requires formal documentation. Ability to write cleanly and clearly is a must.
•Experience with bringing up bare metal microprocessor systems.
•Medical device experience is a plus,
How We Take Care of Our Own:
AgaMatrix offers competitive compensation packages including medical, dental, disability and life insurance as well as a company match to our 401k Plan.