+1 866 906 4197
AgaMatrix was founded in 2001 with a vision for shaping the diabetes market through continuous innovation. Our diverse, talented teams develop everything from enzymes and algorithms to glucose monitors and mobile apps–delivering products that improve the health and well-being of people living with diabetes.
The Digital Marketing Associate works with AgaMatrix’s sales and marketing teams to support our growing portfolio of products under our brand and partner brands. This position will be pivotal in monitoring and growing the reach of our consumer digital channels, including social media, websites, landing pages, digital campaigns, and developing content to share for both consumer and professional audiences.
LOCATION: Salem, NH
• Monitor online customer sentiment across social media, e-commerce, and other digital platforms for AgaMatrix and partner brands – responding to customer questions, online reviews, and promoting positive consumer experiences.
• Support organic social and digital influencer strategy to build brand and product awareness through AgaMatrix social media accounts (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, LinkedIn).
• Measure the effectiveness of organic campaigns, and report trends and analytics on a regular basis.
• Contribute to the development of keyword strategies, programs, and tools to increase ranking, click traffic, engagement, and sales for consumers, professionals, and partners (videos, education, and training materials).
• Incorporate learnings from audience sentiment, industry trends, partners, clinicians, and analytics data to inform digital content development.
• Work cross functionally with marketing, software, and customer service teams, as well as external partners/agencies, to support the growth of ecommerce business.
• Maintain websites and social media accounts to be in compliance with current regulatory guidance.
• Performs other related duties as assigned.
• 1-2 years of experience in digital marketing, account or brand management.
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, or related field.
• Exceptional verbal and written communication skills, and superior attention to detail, with the ability to communicate professionally with customers, vendors, and team members.
• Strong analytical thinking and organizational skills; comfortable reviewing data and preparing reports in Google Analytics, Excel, Microsoft Powerpoint, and related software.
• Understanding of content management systems (WordPress), social media channels, and website analytic tools.
• Demonstrated knowledge of diabetes (relative to the industry, treatments and health aspects).
• Familiarity with web and email development tools including HTML, HTML5, CSS, and Adobe Photoshop.
• Demonstrates the ability to problem-solve while handling multiple projects and details simultaneously and adapt under time sensitive or evolving priorities.
How We Take Care of Our Own:
AgaMatrix offers competitive compensation packages including medical, dental, disability and life insurance as well as a company match to our 401k Plan.
How to Apply: