+1 866 906 4197
AgaMatrix was founded in 2001 with a vision for shaping the diabetes market through continuous innovation. Our diverse, talented teams develop everything from enzymes and algorithms to glucose monitors and mobile apps–delivering products that improve the health and well-being of people living with diabetes.
Land a Job that Matters.
LOCATION: Salem, NH
• Oversee day to day operations of Accounting Dept. including payroll, A/P, inventory, A/R and financial reporting.
• Responsible for annual audit and financial statement preparation.
• Build/improve infrastructure in order to support company’s growth, including implementation of all required financial systems.
• Ensure accurate and timely monthly financial statements including consolidations of international subsidiaries and reconciliation of intercompany activities.
• Reconcile all financial statement accounts to identify problem areas, unusual trends and patterns.
• Manage technical accounting issues and stay current on all GAAP related requirements.
• Responsible for managing all banking and tax requirements.
• Work with external tax advisors in the preparation of U.S. including LLC partnership returns and international tax returns.
• Develop standard cost models and process for ensuring propriety of cost accounting and analysis of variances between actual and standard costs.
• Work closely with the international finance organization and Asia General Manager to ensure appropriate fiscal controls for international operations and timely preparation of subsidiary financial statements.
• Hire and build accounting staff as needed.
• Help establish and implement fiscal process improvements and controls throughout the company.
• Work with CFO in developing and implementing international tax strategies.
• Assist the CFO/CEO with special projects as needed.
• Responsible for M&A due diligence (financial) and company integration and “Purchaser Accounting treatment” as needed.
• Bachelor’s Degree in accounting, finance or related field, with CPA certification preferred.
• 3 years’ experience in public accounting; 5+ years of experience as a Controller or Assistant Controller, experience in senior financial role within Manufacturing industry a plus
• Working knowledge of taxes
• Strong expertise in US GAAP including revenue recognition, international currency translation and consolidations
• M&A experience including due diligence, integration and purchase accounting
• Strong interpersonal skills, problem solving and operational improvement skills with a desire to continuously improve processes and efficiencies
• Strong management and communication skills with an ability to work collaboratively with senior management in various departments
• Expert knowledge of MS Excel, Experience with MS Dynamics, or other financial packages a plus.
• Experience in SEC reporting and Sarbanes-Oxley compliance will be a plus.
How We Take Care of Our Own:
AgaMatrix offers competitive compensation packages including medical, dental, disability and life insurance as well as a company match to our 401k Plan